- Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
- Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
- Extremely rapid onset of destruction
- Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
- Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
- Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
- Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
- 1200-foot-diameter debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
- Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below demolition front
- Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
- Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
- Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
- Evidence of explosives found in dust samples
And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire:
- Slow onset with large visible deformations
- Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
- Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
- High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer-lasting fires have never collapsed.
1.Letters seeking appointments with local legal/law enforcement professionals in August and September
2.At local courthouses on September 8, "daytime vigils" with optional press conferences.
3.Premiere screenings of "9/11: Explosive Evidence — Experts Speak Out," Sept 7-11 in local communities nationwide
4.In-person presentations in your local Congressional offices
please sign AE911truth.org petition for a new investigation.